Wednesday, November 10, 2021

SOLAR IS NOV 10 EARTHEN WOOD BUILDING THE NU ARC VESSEL symphony verse 4.44


SOLAR IS STAR DATE NOV 10
*Galactic Center g 8°52'52" 708 658.1052 UT 4.44 A Sun h 18°59'17" 4 1° 0'19" S 17°27'57" S B Moon k 14°31'37" 7 13°38'27" 5° 2'55" S 21°17'50" SOLAR IN ARIA sunrise to Noon the ACTIVIST in first light of the NU SUUN and Universal Horizon The SOLAR AQUARIUS of mankind in retrograde or preparation to redirect day of the EAGLE In the true Unity is this formula of the Nations United and NU horizon on NU Urth in the Real UniversIS UNIVERSAL is in the sign of Cancare The SUUN of the great Wolf Dog of loyalty and Security Solar universal redirect in 9 days countdown Nov 19 The SOLAR SUUN hits on 51/52 Capricorn Dolphins play in the ocean

EDITORIAL day number 10 : LIFE IN AMERIZONIA
Don’t you know Money rules the world, especially in America where Amerizonia is born of Bozzo’s monopoly and five G’esus Verizonia AT A Tack media manipulation ALIENATION where everyone is taxed except the rich or the poor who pray or pan for gold if they can as the middle class disappears All this in the HAZE of media advertising and theft of copyright control and personal freedom The country in a locked box prison television phone media come-glow-me-rate of no return Where freedom of speech is permitted so long as you speak with the glory of the God Lord Spin Doctors And even using the similar letters of word names is disbarred or distorted search for truth

I no longer wish to play or pay into the coffers of the GCBS government business corporation Gogagly, maninsanity, mersick, gecko/wallfart, macrohardwire, fphaser or Amerizonia Lawyer banker broker dealer executors of the wills of man and dark brat overlord possessor dominion power mad money monopoly 9/11 Oil medicine electro-chemical and 7/11 fake food fad or 1/1 one way all for me none for you delivery system Thank you for being willing to support this ALP E-conomic vision of a better world today I declare this to be the most honest and tru tru GO-FUND ME Script Request I can write My name is Peter Adams aka Peter-AdamIS- Pan-eaglesong Professor Catfun I am a Genus inventor and prescient of SEEOCEAN SEERS of Real NatUre work with environment For many years of my life I lived off grid lifestyle writer e-books and 400 music song or videos I have never charged fees or asked earned or raised money and live on a very small social security income
THE NUTRON BANK CREATION AND FUNDER PANEAGLE
Since i recognize many of my past lives, surely a Priest, Astrologer writer traveler As I also believe I was the rich man Joseph of Arimethea who took my 'friend' Jeshua off the cross and with Nicodemus treated his body (and then went to England to begin the Church there)
In this life I have discovered SOLARIS, great advancement of the stars and Universal positions to find the full dimension reality of Humanity that is of this Planet, Sun and UniversIS I have also discovered the SOLAR KEY TO GALACTIC TIMING can be used for predicting as I can provide winning numbers very close to exact using STAR Lottery
Now I know many don't know this, so It is not important except IT leads to my Go FUN'd me I want to create FUN'Ding to REALIize ALTRUISM LOTTERY PROJECT and the very big idea IS to build this FUN"D for the NU-TRON SUUN BANK The NUtron Bank fund will support Environment naturally or mutually beneficial home projects and socially free people from bank interest control or monopoly excess and abuse because I have been able to know what it is to live with no income outside co-dependence and slavery I believe this all is founded on highly intelligent and true observation of REAL E-CONOMICS I may be the one man who can be honestly and completely altruistic and purposeful to create the fund without self interest or economic bias, which could be worth BILLIONS The idea really is to demonstrate how lottery winners FUND that shares with the world equitably for I know no one needs 1 million plus to 1 Billion dollars for themselves to live well but so many people could use $1000+ to eliminate outstanding debt or perhaps save their lives
THE FUN'D RAISER FOR $1000 is for three purposes As it 1) allows Pan to actually have funds to play and win the Lottery as true Fun'd raising project To 2) demonstrate how each dollar raised is a dollar invested with sharing available to anyone as 3) to truly offer the true return and access for fund supporters/individually or as a whole although I may add the higher realization of this GO FUND ME is even more amazing The FINAL OPTION (not to raise money for myself to win the lottery only) to be able to supply SOLAR SUUN daily web site channel SOLAR TODAY SHOW This will and does now provide the winning numbers daily to players/investors and daily information currently unavailable such as natural interest, weather or world events, i and n their own state or location and which 1) gives them the greatly improved possibly winning not only lottery but AT LIFE, 2) which is won by the Recognition and Natural attitude of True Intent and Good Will 3) To know who we are and WHAT ARE WE LIVING FOR HERE NOW

Thank you yours sincerely, Peter Adams (name means FIRST ROCK MAN)
FOUNDER SOLARIS SOLASTRY SOLARISM SEEOCEAN SEERS
www.galactician.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment